Upgrade Your Smile With Porcelain Veneers!
Are your teeth stained, discoloured, chipped, or not aligned on top of each other?
If so, veneers are a good treatment option to consider because they look like natural teeth.
- Veneers are thin, custom-made shells crafted of tooth-coloured materials designed to cover over the front side of teeth.
- They transform and improve the overall appearance (shape/position) of front teeth.
- Based on your needs, we can adjust the shape of your veneers to make your teeth overall look longer and/or closer together.
- For a single stained tooth we can also match the precise shade of porcelain to give it a lighter appearance and fit in with the surrounding teeth.
- If one tooth is slightly out of position, a veneer can sometimes be fitted to bring it into line with the others.
- Lastly if a tooth is broken down, a veneer can add strength, but simultaneously look natural, like your other teeth.
You can have just one veneer or a whole set, known as a smile makeover.
Tooth preparation is minimal and confined to the enamel structure. The veneer is adhesively bonded to the tooth structure with tooth-coloured resin cement. Normally the whole process only takes 2 visits to complete.
Patients should be aware that this is usually an irreversible process because it’s necessary to remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to accommodate the shell.